Here at SKIN first we use US FDA approved Q switched ND Yag Laser. Laser removes the tattoo without damaging the superficial skin. Laser has PTP mode to reduce pain and side effect during procedure.
- Anaesthetic cream is applied on treatment area.
- Blue, Black and Red are easily removed
- Number of Sittings are decided based on tattoo work done by professionals or amateur, raised or flat, color of the tattoo
Patients considered not suitable for the treatment include
- Light sensitive persons
- Pregnant women
- Persons with a family history of skin cancer
- Those with dark sun tans should be postponed